You can download free Logitech TK820 drivers from our site.Logitech TK820 Keyboard — Text can be used on desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets, just as easily and conveniently as a regular keyboard connected to a PC. The Logitech Bluetooth® Multi-Device Keyboard TK820 is a unique compact keyboard that lets you join messages and turn on any data on used devices wherever you are.
Convenient Easy-Switch buttons ™ allow you to easily connect up to three devices to the keyboard using Bluetooth® wireless technology and instantly switch between them.
Thanks to the support of settings for the used OS, the functions of the keys change automatically depending on the connected device. This way, you get a familiar layout and the usual arrangement of special key.
Download Logitech TK820 Software: How to install
The Logitech TK820 is a keyboard that connects to your computer via a USB port. It differs in its ergonomic shape and light weight, thanks to these hands will be comfortable not only during the working session, but also during the day. The wire is covered with rubber, in addition, it is quite flexible, which means that it will NOT cause discomfort when working.
In many cases, logitech TK820 drivers windows 10 are not required, because Windows installs software in the background. But if you have another operating system installed then you can download Logitech keyboard drivers for free on our website.
Download the Logitech TK820 mac driver, and run it. Perform the software installation, making sure everything went well, perform the test. If the keyboard does not work properly, try reinstalling the driver. If it does not work after these manipulations, contact Logitech Service Center.
To uninstall and reinstall the C270 HD 720p driver, you need to do:
- Disconnect the device from the computer.
- Turn off the power of the device if the device has a separate power source.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-click the webcam, right-click the webcam icon in use, and then click Delete.
- Restart the computer.
Logitech TK820 Software Specifications
|Wireless Protocol||Logitech 2.4 GHz Wireless Technology
Bluetooth low energy
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Options for Mac (OS X 10.11 and above)
Logitech Options for Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and above)
|Apps Available (at release)||Logitech Options|
|Supported Hardware (at release)||Logitech Unifying receiver|
|Required Accessory||USB type c charging cable ( comes with the product)|
Installing software Logitech TK820 on Windows and Mac OS:
Download the Logitech TK820 software driver. Run it from the Files section and run it. Installation will begin in 4 steps. In the first stage you will need to choose a language. Next you need to connect the keyboard. In the second stage we choose the type of configuration. When installing the driver in the first place, it is better to leave everything by default. In stage 3, the installation process begins. Stage 4 is the completion of the installation and testing of the keyboard to work. You can now use the device.
1) Download the Logitech TK820 Driver and Software.
2) Open the Logitech TK820 Driver and Software and click Next. It has an orange icon star-like icon in the middle. Click the icon in the Window Start menu or your Applications folder to open the Logitech TK820 Driver and Software. Then click Next in the lower-right corner.
3) Restart your Keyboard. Turn the Keyboard over and flip the switch off and then back on again. Your Keyboard should pair with the receiver automatically.
4) Select “Yes” and then click Next. If the cursor on-screen moves when you move the Keyboard, click the radio option next to Yes to indicate the correct device is connected. Then click Next.
5) Click Finish.