You can download free Logitech Rally drivers from our site. Logitech Rally is a high-quality optics, and is famous for its video quality, which will create the illusion of sitting together in a room, even if you are a thousand miles away from your opponent. The camera has extremely clear resolution, excellent color reproduction, and good optical accuracy.
Rally is clearly a good choice. The camera goes to a single USB cable. Leading VC software certificates make it easy to use video conferencing software. The camera is made in an innovative style, will look harmonious in your work environment.
Download Logitech Rally Software: How to install
The Logitech Rally is a key webcam that connects to your computer via a USB port. It differs in its ergonomic shape and light weight, thanks to these hands will be comfortable not only during the working session, but also during the day. The wire is covered with rubber, in addition, it is quite flexible, which means that it will NOT cause discomfort when working.
In many cases, logitech Rally drivers windows 10 are not required, because Windows installs software in the background. But if you have another operating system installed then you can download Logitech webcam drivers for free on our website.
Download the Logitech Rally mac driver, and run it. Perform the software installation, making sure everything went well, perform the test. If the webcam does not work properly, try reinstalling the driver. If it does not work after these manipulations, contact Logitech Service Center.
Installing software Logitech Rally on Windows and Mac OS:
Download the Logitech webcam software driver. Run it from the Files section and run it. Installation will begin in 4 steps. In the first stage you will need to choose a language. Next you need to connect the webcam. In the second stage we choose the type of configuration. When installing the driver in the first place, it is better to leave everything by default. In stage 3, the installation process begins. Stage 4 is the completion of the installation and testing of the webcam to work. You can now use the device.back to menu ↑
Logitech Rally Software Specifications
|Categories||Camera & Remote|
|Camera & Remote||Rally|
|System Requirements||Recommended CPU = Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or better Recommended RAM = 2 GB or more Minimum Disk Space = 200 MB USB Support = USB 2.0|
|Cable Length||3 meters (10 feet)|
1) Download the Logitech Rally Driver and Software.
2) Open the Logitech Rally Driver and Software and click Next. It has an orange icon star-like icon in the middle. Click the icon in the Window Start menu or your Applications folder to open the Logitech Rally Driver and Software. Then click Next in the lower-right corner.
3) Restart your Webcam. Turn the Webcam over and flip the switch off and then back on again. Your Webcam should pair with the receiver automatically.
4) Select “Yes” and then click Next. If the cursor on-screen moves when you move the Webcam, click the radio option next to Yes to indicate the correct device is connected. Then click Next.
5) Click Finish.
Installing software Rally Driver on Mac
- On the Apple menu, click System Prefer nces.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add.
- In the Choose a train window, detect the program that you want to assign custom settings to and also click the program’s executable train.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.
- Disconnect the device from the computer.
- Turn off the power of the device if the device has a separate power source.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-click the webcam, right-click the webcam icon in use, and then click Delete.
- Restart the computer.