There are two additional switches, which are located to the left of the keypad. The position is so harmonious that you do not need to move your hand to use them. Powered by a single battery, includes a USB receiver, which is located on the back of the mouse. You can download free drivers for Logitech NX80 on our site.
Download Logitech NX80 Software: How to install
The Logitech NX80 00 is a key mouse that connects to your computer via a USB port. It differs in its ergonomic shape and light weight, thanks to these hands will be comfortable not only during the working session, but also during the day. The wire is covered with rubber, in addition, it is quite flexible, which means that it will NOT cause discomfort when working.
In many cases, logitech NX80 drivers windows 10 are not required, because Windows installs software in the background. But if you have another operating system installed then you can download Logitech mouse drivers for free on our website.
Download the Logitech NX80 mac driver, and run it. Perform the software installation, making sure everything went well, perform the test. If the mouse does not work properly, try reinstalling the driver. If it does not work after these manipulations, contact Logitech Service Center.
Installing software Logitech NX80 on Windows and Mac OS:
Download the Logitech mouse software driver. Run it from the Files section and run it. Installation will begin in 4 steps. In the first stage you will need to choose a language. Next you need to connect the mouse. In the second stage we choose the type of configuration. When installing the driver in the first place, it is better to leave everything by default. In stage 3, the installation process begins. Stage 4 is the completion of the installation and testing of the mouse to work. You can now use the device.back to menu ↑
Logitech NX80 Software Specifications
Movement Detection Technology
|Connector Type||4 pin USB Type A, 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style)|
1) Download the Logitech NX80 Driver and Software.
2) Open the Logitech NX80 Driver and Software and click Next. It has an orange icon star-like icon in the middle. Click the icon in the Window Start menu or your Applications folder to open the Logitech NX80 Driver and Software. Then click Next in the lower-right corner.
3) Restart your mouse. Turn the mouse over and flip the switch off and then back on again. Your mouse should pair with the receiver automatically.
4) Select “Yes” and then click Next. If the cursor on-screen moves when you move the mouse, click the radio option next to Yes to indicate the correct device is connected. Then click Next.
5) Click Finish.
Installing software Logitech NX80 on Mac
- On the Apple menu, click System Prefer nces.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add.
- In the Choose a train window, detect the program that you want to assign custom settings to and also click the program’s executable train.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.
Download Logitech NX80 Software Driver:
|Logitech NX80 software download for Windows 64-bit||Download|
|Logitech NX80 softwarce download for Windows 32-bit||Download|
|Logitech NX80 software download for Mac OS||Download|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to update Logitech NX80 driver?
To update your Logitech Logitech NX80 driver, you can download the latest drivers from the our website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on it to install it on your computer.
How to uninstall Logitech NX80 drivers?
There are a few ways to uninstall Logitech NX80. The first way is to go to the control panel and select uninstall a program. From there, you can select Logitech and then uninstall the drivers. You can also use the Logitech Uninstaller tool, which you can download from the website. The third way is to use a driver removal tool such as Driver Sweeper.
Where to download Logitech NX80 driver?
Logitech NX80 driver downloads can be found on our website. There are several ways to find the drivers you need, including a search bar and a list of popular downloads.
- Disconnect the device from the computer.
- Turn off the power of the device if the device has a separate power source.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-click the mouse, right-click the gamepad icon in use, and then click Delete.
- Restart the computer.