There may be a significant delay in games. This wireless pair is perfect for working on a laptop or other device. The charge is retained for a good period of time. Thus guaranteeing you a good and comfortable job. Logitech is something that has been tested over time.
Download Logitech MK540 Software: How to install
The Logitech MK540 is a keyboard that connects to your computer via a USB port. It differs in its ergonomic shape and light weight, thanks to these hands will be comfortable not only during the working session, but also during the day. The wire is covered with rubber, in addition, it is quite flexible, which means that it will NOT cause discomfort when working.
In many cases, logitech MK540 drivers windows 10 are not required, because Windows installs software in the background. But if you have another operating system installed then you can download Logitech keyboard drivers for free on our website.
Download the Logitech MK540 mac driver, and run it. Perform the software installation, making sure everything went well, perform the test. If the keyboard does not work properly, try reinstalling the driver. If it does not work after these manipulations, contact Logitech Service Center.
Installing software Logitech MK540 on Windows and Mac OS:
Download the Logitech MK540 software driver. Run it from the Files section and run it. Installation will begin in 4 steps. In the first stage you will need to choose a language. Next you need to connect the keyboard. In the second stage we choose the type of configuration. When installing the driver in the first place, it is better to leave everything by default. In stage 3, the installation process begins. Stage 4 is the completion of the installation and testing of the keyboard to work. You can now use the device.back to menu ↑
Logitech MK540 Software Specifications
|Categories||Keyboard & Mouse Wireless|
|Keyboard & Mouse||Y-R0042 – M-R0051|
Software Support (at release)
|Wireless 2.4 GHz|
|Scroll Wheel||Vertical scroll: Regular Left/Right tilt: No|
|12 FN keys|
|Sensor||Type: Optical Visible light: No|
To uninstall and reinstall the MK540 driver, you need to do:
- Disconnect the device from the computer.
- Turn off the power of the device if the device has a separate power source.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-click the keyboard, right-click the keyboard icon in use, and then click Delete.
- Restart the computer.
1) Download the MK540 Driver and Software.
2) Open the MK540 Driver and Software and click Next. It has an orange icon star-like icon in the middle. Click the icon in the Window Start menu or your Applications folder to open the MK540 Driver and Software. Then click Next in the lower-right corner.
3) Restart your Keyboard & mouse. Turn the Keyboard & mouse over and flip the switch off and then back on again. Your Keyboard & mouse should pair with the receiver automatically.
4) Select “Yes” and then click Next. If the cursor on-screen moves when you move the Keyboard & mouse, click the radio option next to Yes to indicate the correct device is connected. Then click Next.
5) Click Finish.
Download Logitech MK540 Software Driver:
|Logitech MK540 software download for Windows 64-bit||Download|
|Logitech MK540 software download for Windows 32-bit||Download|
|Logitech MK540 software download for Mac OS||Download|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to update Logitech MK540 driver?
To update your Logitech Logitech MK540 driver, you can download the latest drivers from the our website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on it to install it on your computer.
How to uninstall Logitech MK540 drivers?
There are a few ways to uninstall Logitech MK540. The first way is to go to the control panel and select uninstall a program. From there, you can select Logitech and then uninstall the drivers. You can also use the Logitech Uninstaller tool, which you can download from the website. The third way is to use a driver removal tool such as Driver Sweeper.
Where to download Logitech MK540 driver?
Logitech MK540 driver downloads can be found on our website. There are several ways to find the drivers you need, including a search bar and a list of popular downloads.