You can download free Logitech MK320 drivers from our site. Harmonious without a conductive pair, for fast communication with various devices. Logitech is famous for its reliable and high-quality products. Obviously, this couple will not let you down at the right moment. Great choice.
There may be a significant delay in games. This wireless pair is perfect for working on a laptop or other device. The charge is retained for a good period of time. Thus guaranteeing you a good and comfortable job. Logitech is something that has been tested over time.
Download Logitech MK320 Software: How to install
The Logitech MK320 is a keyboard that connects to your computer via a USB port. It differs in its ergonomic shape and light weight, thanks to these hands will be comfortable not only during the working session, but also during the day. The wire is covered with rubber, in addition, it is quite flexible, which means that it will NOT cause discomfort when working.
In many cases, logitech MK320 drivers windows 10 are not required, because Windows installs software in the background. But if you have another operating system installed then you can download Logitech keyboard drivers for free on our website.
Download the Logitech MK320 mac driver, and run it. Perform the software installation, making sure everything went well, perform the test. If the keyboard does not work properly, try reinstalling the driver. If it does not work after these manipulations, contact Logitech Service Center.
Installing software Logitech MK320 on Windows and Mac OS:
Download the Logitech MK320 software driver. Run it from the Files section and run it. Installation will begin in 4 steps. In the first stage you will need to choose a language. Next you need to connect the keyboard. In the second stage we choose the type of configuration. When installing the driver in the first place, it is better to leave everything by default. In stage 3, the installation process begins. Stage 4 is the completion of the installation and testing of the keyboard to work. You can now use the device.
Installing software Logitech G27 on Mac
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add.
- In the Choose a train window, detect the program that you want to assign custom settings to and also click the program’s executable train.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.
Logitech MK320 Software Specifications
|Sensor technology||Smooth Optical Tracking|
|Number of buttons||3 (Left/Right-click, Middle click)|
|Camera & Remote||c270|
|Scroll Wheel||Yes, 2D , optical|
|Connect/Power||On/Off power button|
|1 AA battery||(Alkaline Battery)|
- Sensor technology
- Spill-resistant design 7Tested under limited conditions (maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage). Do not immerse the keyboard in liquid.
- 10-Key Number pad
- Key type: Deep profile
- On/Off power switch
- 2 AAA batteries（Alkaline Battery）
- Battery: 24 months 8Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- Disconnect the device from the computer.
- Turn off the power of the device if the device has a separate power source.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-click the keyboard, right-click the keyboard icon in use, and then click Delete.
- Restart the computer.
1) Download the MK320 Driver and Software.
2) Open the MK320 Driver and Software and click Next. It has an orange icon star-like icon in the middle. Click the icon in the Window Start menu or your Applications folder to open the MK320 Driver and Software. Then click Next in the lower-right corner.
3) Restart your Keyboard & mouse. Turn the Keyboard & mouse over and flip the switch off and then back on again. Your Keyboard & mouse should pair with the receiver automatically.
4) Select “Yes” and then click Next. If the cursor on-screen moves when you move the Keyboard & mouse, click the radio option next to Yes to indicate the correct device is connected. Then click Next.
5) Click Finish.
Download Logitech MK320 Software Driver:
|Logitech MK320 software download for Windows 64-bit||Download|
|Logitech MK320 software download for Windows 32-bit||Download|
|Logitech MK320 software download for Mac OS||Download|