Convenient Easy-Switch buttons ™ allow you to easily connect up to three devices to the keyboard using Bluetooth® wireless technology and instantly switch between them.
Thanks to the support of settings for the used OS, the functions of the keys change automatically depending on the connected device. This way, you get a familiar layout and the usual arrangement of special key.
Comfortable, full-sized, and efficient. Complete with easy access to media controls, this keyboard lets you get more done in less time with eight media controls that let you instantly access to music, media, volume, and more.
Download Logitech MK270 Software: How to install
The Logitech MK270 is a keyboard that connects to your computer via a USB port. It differs in its ergonomic shape and light weight, thanks to these hands will be comfortable not only during the working session, but also during the day. The wire is covered with rubber, in addition, it is quite flexible, which means that it will NOT cause discomfort when working.
In many cases, logitech MK270 drivers windows 10 are not required, because Windows installs software in the background. But if you have another operating system installed then you can download Logitech keyboard drivers for free on our website.
Download the Logitech MK270 mac driver, and run it. Perform the software installation, making sure everything went well, perform the test. If the keyboard does not work properly, try reinstalling the driver. If it does not work after these manipulations, contact Logitech Service Center.
Installing software Logitech MK270 on Windows and Mac OS:
Download the Logitech CRAFT software driver. Run it from the Files section and run it. Installation will begin in 4 steps. In the first stage you will need to choose a language. Next you need to connect the keyboard. In the second stage we choose the type of configuration. When installing the driver in the first place, it is better to leave everything by default. In stage 3, the installation process begins. Stage 4 is the completion of the installation and testing of the keyboard to work. You can now use the device.
Installing software Logitech G27 on Mac
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add.
- In the Choose a train window, detect the program that you want to assign custom settings to and also click the program’s executable train.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.
Logitech MK270 Software Specifications
- Spill-resistant design Tested under limited conditions (maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage). Do not immerse the keyboard in liquid.
- Adjustable keyboard height
- 10-Key Number pad
- Key type: deep profile
- Caps lock indicator light
- On/Off power switch
- 2 AAA batteries（Alkaline Battery）
- Battery life: 36 months 8Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
|Categories||Driver and Software|
|Spec||MK270 Driver and Software|
|Key type||deep profile|
- Disconnect the device from the computer.
- Turn off the power of the device if the device has a separate power source.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-click the keyboard, right-click the keyboard icon in use, and then click Delete.
- Restart the computer.
1) Download the MK270 Driver and Software.
2) Open the MK270 Driver and Software and click Next. It has an orange icon star-like icon in the middle. Click the icon in the Window Start menu or your Applications folder to open the MK270 Driver and Software. Then click Next in the lower-right corner.
3) Restart your Keyboard & mouse. Turn the Keyboard & mouse over and flip the switch off and then back on again. Your Keyboard & mouse should pair with the receiver automatically.
4) Select “Yes” and then click Next. If the cursor on-screen moves when you move the Keyboard & mouse, click the radio option next to Yes to indicate the correct device is connected. Then click Next.
5) Click Finish.
Download Logitech MK270 Software Driver:
|Logitech MK270 software download for Windows 64-bit||Download|
|Logitech MK270 softwarce download for Windows 32-bit||Download|
|Logitech MK270 software download for Mac OS||Download|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to update Logitech MK270 driver?
To update your Logitech Logitech MK270 driver, you can download the latest drivers from the our website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on it to install it on your computer.
How to uninstall Logitech MK270 drivers?
There are a few ways to uninstall Logitech MK270. The first way is to go to the control panel and select uninstall a program. From there, you can select Logitech and then uninstall the drivers. You can also use the Logitech Uninstaller tool, which you can download from the website. The third way is to use a driver removal tool such as Driver Sweeper.
Where to download Logitech MK270 driver?
Logitech MK270 driver downloads can be found on our website. There are several ways to find the drivers you need, including a search bar and a list of popular downloads.