Convenient Easy-Switch buttons ™ allow you to easily connect up to three devices to the keyboard using Bluetooth® wireless technology and instantly switch between them.
Thanks to the support of settings for the used OS, the functions of the keys change automatically depending on the connected device. This way, you get a familiar layout and the usual arrangement of special key.
Download Logitech K400r Software: How to install
The Logitech K400r is a keyboard that connects to your computer via a USB port. It differs in its ergonomic shape and light weight, thanks to these hands will be comfortable not only during the working session, but also during the day. The wire is covered with rubber, in addition, it is quite flexible, which means that it will NOT cause discomfort when working.
In many cases, logitech K400r drivers windows 10 are not required, because Windows installs software in the background. But if you have another operating system installed then you can download Logitech keyboard drivers for free on our website.
Download the Logitech K400r mac driver, and run it. Perform the software installation, making sure everything went well, perform the test. If the keyboard does not work properly, try reinstalling the driver. If it does not work after these manipulations, contact Logitech Service Center.
Installing software Logitech K400r on Windows and Mac OS:
Download the Logitech K400r software driver. Run it from the Files section and run it. Installation will begin in 4 steps. In the first stage you will need to choose a language. Next you need to connect the keyboard. In the second stage we choose the type of configuration. When installing the driver in the first place, it is better to leave everything by default. In stage 3, the installation process begins. Stage 4 is the completion of the installation and testing of the keyboard to work. You can now use the device.back to menu ↑
Logitech K400r Software Specifications
K400 r is a plug and play keyboard loaded with features right out of the box. If you like customization and loads of feature, then Logitech Options software was designed for you.
Download and install Options software to do the following:
- Modify the speed of the cursor and adjust scrolling
- Review tutorial videos on gestures
- Create custom shortcut keys
- Disable and enable keys—Caps Lock, Insert, Windows Start, and more.
- Show Caps Lock notice and low-battery warning
- Many other features are available.
1) Download the MediaPlay Driver and Software.
2) Open the MediaPlay Driver and Software and click Next. It has an orange icon star-like icon in the middle. Click the icon in the Window Start menu or your Applications folder to open the MediaPlay Driver and Software. Then click Next in the lower-right corner.
3) Restart your Mouse. Turn the Mouse over and flip the switch off and then back on again. Your Mouse should pair with the receiver automatically.
4) Select “Yes” and then click Next. If the cursor on-screen moves when you move the Keyboard & mouse, click the radio option next to Yes to indicate the correct device is connected. Then click Next.
5) Click Finish.
Download Logitech K400r Software Driver:
|Logitech K400r software download for Windows 64-bit||Download|
|Logitech K400r softwarce download for Windows 32-bit||Download|
|Logitech K400r software download for Mac OS||Download|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to update Logitech K400r driver?
To update your Logitech Logitech K400r driver, you can download the latest drivers from the our website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on it to install it on your computer.
How to uninstall Logitech K400r drivers?
There are a few ways to uninstall Logitech K400r. The first way is to go to the control panel and select uninstall a program. From there, you can select Logitech and then uninstall the drivers. You can also use the Logitech Uninstaller tool, which you can download from the website. The third way is to use a driver removal tool such as Driver Sweeper.
Where to download Logitech K400r driver?
Logitech K400r driver downloads can be found on our website. There are several ways to find the drivers you need, including a search bar and a list of popular downloads.
The K400r is quite thin, measuring 0.4 by 14 by 5.5 inches (HWD). It’s compatible with Windows versions going back to XP, though it’s optimized for Windows 8. This model supports more gestures than its predecessor, the Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400. Our review unit was white, but the keyboard also comes in black.