The controls are present on the right cup. The volume level is adjustable with a large button with 4 positions. You can also use this button to accept and reject calls. The button can turn on the song and pause. Tracks are switched by means of a special swing near which there is a switch. It is used to completely turn off the headset.
Download Logitech H800 Software: How to install
The Logitech H800 is a headsets that connects to your computer via a USB port. It differs in its ergonomic shape and light weight, thanks to these hands will be comfortable not only during the working session, but also during the day. The wire is covered with rubber, in addition, it is quite flexible, which means that it will NOT cause discomfort when working.
In many cases, logitech H800 drivers windows 10 are not required, because Windows installs software in the background. But if you have another operating system installed then you can download Logitech headsets drivers for free on our website.
Download the Logitech H800 mac driver, and run it. Perform the software installation, making sure everything went well, perform the test. If the headsets does not work properly, try reinstalling the driver. If it does not work after these manipulations, contact Logitech Service Center.
Installing software Logitech H800 on Windows and Mac OS :
Download the Logitech H800 software driver. Run it from the Files section and run it. Installation will begin in 4 steps. In the first stage you will need to choose a language. Next you need to connect the headsets. In the second stage we choose the type of configuration. When installing the driver in the first place, it is better to leave everything by default. In stage 3, the installation process begins. Stage 4 is the completion of the installation and testing of the headsets to work. You can now use the device.
Installing software Logitech G27 on Mac
- On the Apple menu, click System Prefer nces.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add.
- In the Choose a train window, detect the program that you want to assign custom settings to and also click the program’s executable train.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.
Logitech H800 Software Specifications
|8th November 2012|
1) Download the H800 Driver and Software.
2) Open the H800 Driver and Software and click Next. It has an orange icon star-like icon in the middle. Click the icon in the Window Start menu or your Applications folder to open the H800 Driver and Software. Then click Next in the lower-right corner.
3) Restart your Headset. Turn the Headset over and flip the switch off and then back on again. Your Headset should pair with the receiver automatically.
4) Select “Yes” and then click Next. If the cursor on-screen moves when you move the Headset, click the radio option next to Yes to indicate the correct device is connected. Then click Next.
5) Click Finish.
Download Logitech H800 Software Driver:
|Logitech H800 software download for Windows 64-bit||Download|
|Logitech H800 softwarce download for Windows 32-bit||Download|
|Logitech H800 software download for Mac OS||Download|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to update Logitech H800 driver?
To update your Logitech Logitech H800 driver, you can download the latest drivers from the our website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on it to install it on your computer.
How to uninstall Logitech H800 drivers?
There are a few ways to uninstall Logitech H800. The first way is to go to the control panel and select uninstall a program. From there, you can select Logitech and then uninstall the drivers. You can also use the Logitech Uninstaller tool, which you can download from the website. The third way is to use a driver removal tool such as Driver Sweeper.
Where to download Logitech H800 driver?
Logitech H800 driver downloads can be found on our website. There are several ways to find the drivers you need, including a search bar and a list of popular downloads.