You can download free Logitech G935 drivers from our site. Logitech G935 wireless headphones are similar to standard headphones only without wires. They have numerous buttons and levers. The body of the headphones is made of black plastic with a matte surface for the head and dark gray plastic with a glossy surface for the cups. Pillows are made of black fabric. Black ear cushions on speakers. It is possible to fold them into a transport position.
The controls are present on the right cup. The volume level is adjustable with a large button with 4 positions. You can also use this button to accept and reject calls. The button can turn on the song and pause. Tracks are switched by means of a special swing near which there is a switch. It is used to completely turn off the headset.
Download Logitech G935 Software: How to install
The Logitech G935 is a headsets that connects to your computer via a USB port. It differs in its ergonomic shape and light weight, thanks to these hands will be comfortable not only during the working session, but also during the day. The wire is covered with rubber, in addition, it is quite flexible, which means that it will NOT cause discomfort when working.
In many cases, logitech G935 drivers windows 10 are not required, because Windows installs software in the background. But if you have another operating system installed then you can download Logitech headsets drivers for free on our website.
Download the Logitech G935 mac driver, and run it. Perform the software installation, making sure everything went well, perform the test. If the headsets does not work properly, try reinstalling the driver. If it does not work after these manipulations, contact Logitech Service Center.
Installing software Logitech G935 on Windows and Mac OS :
Download the Logitech G935 software driver. Run it from the Files section and run it. Installation will begin in 4 steps. In the first stage you will need to choose a language. Next you need to connect the headsets. In the second stage we choose the type of configuration. When installing the driver in the first place, it is better to leave everything by default. In stage 3, the installation process begins. Stage 4 is the completion of the installation and testing of the headsets to work. You can now use the device.
Installing software Logitech G27 on Mac
- On the Apple menu, click System Prefer nces.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add.
- In the Choose a train window, detect the program that you want to assign custom settings to and also click the program’s executable train.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.
Logitech G935 Software Specifications
|Launch Date||8th November 2012|
To uninstall and reinstall the G935 driver, you need to do:
- Disconnect the device from the computer.
- Turn off the power of the device if the device has a separate power source.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-click the headsets, right-click the keyboard icon in use, and then click Delete.
- Restart the computer.
Download Logitech G935 Software Driver:
|Logitech G935 software download for Windows 64-bit||Download|
|Logitech G935 software download for Windows 32-bit||Download|
|Logitech G935 software download for Mac OS||Download|
- Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Mac®, Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, tablet, or mobile device
- USB 2.0 port or higher for PCs, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4; 3.5 mm audio port for console or mobile devices
- DTS Headphone:X 2.0 enabled on PC via USB connection and Logitech G HUB software
- Optional G HUB software requires Internet access for software installation and runs on 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later, or the most recent version of macOS X