You can download free Logitech G700s drivers from our site. The Logitech G700s Wireless Laser Laptop Computer Mouse contains almost everything a user needs: it has 5 programmable buttons, which is very surprising for a laptop mouse. Four-way scroll wheel, wireless device, also a convenient classic style for the mouse. The delay is almost not felt, a quick response. It sits comfortably in the hand, and does not cause discomfort during use. This is a classic from Logitech.
There are two additional switches, which are located to the left of the keypad. The position is so harmonious that you do not need to move your hand to use them. Powered by a single battery, includes a USB receiver, which is located on the back of the mouse. You can download free drivers for Logitech G700s on our site.
Download Logitech G700s Software: How to install
The Logitech G700s is a key mouse that connects to your computer via a USB port. It differs in its ergonomic shape and light weight, thanks to these hands will be comfortable not only during the working session, but also during the day. The wire is covered with rubber, in addition, it is quite flexible, which means that it will NOT cause discomfort when working.
In many cases, logitech G700s drivers windows 10 are not required, because Windows installs software in the background. But if you have another operating system installed then you can download Logitech mouse drivers for free on our website.
Download the Logitech G700s mac driver, and run it. Perform the software installation, making sure everything went well, perform the test. If the mouse does not work properly, try reinstalling the driver. If it does not work after these manipulations, contact Logitech Service Center.
Installing software Logitech G700s on Windows and Mac OS:
Download the Logitech mouse software driver. Run it from the Files section and run it. Installation will begin in 4 steps. In the first stage you will need to choose a language. Next you need to connect the mouse. In the second stage we choose the type of configuration. When installing the driver in the first place, it is better to leave everything by default. In stage 3, the installation process begins. Stage 4 is the completion of the installation and testing of the mouse to work. You can now use the device.
Installing software Logitech G27 on Mac
- On the Apple menu, click System Prefer nces.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add.
- In the Choose a train window, detect the program that you want to assign custom settings to and also click the program’s executable train.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.
Logitech G700s Software Specifications
USB data format
|USB report rate||Up to 1000 reports/second|
- Windows® 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista
- USB port
- Internet connection for optional software download
1) Download the G700s Driver and Software.
2) Open the G700s Driver and Software and click Next. It has an orange icon star-like icon in the middle. Click the icon in the Window Start menu or your Applications folder to open the G700s Driver and Software. Then click Next in the lower-right corner.
3) Restart your Mouse. Turn the Mouse over and flip the switch off and then back on again. Your Keyboard & mouse should pair with the receiver automatically.
4) Select “Yes” and then click Next. If the cursor on-screen moves when you move the Mouse, click the radio option next to Yes to indicate the correct device is connected. Then click Next.
5) Click Finish.