You can download free Logitech G29 drivers from our site. Logitech G29 leather-wrapped steering wheel will immediately delight you with its quality. MOMO steering wheel.
It is connected via a USB cable. The feeling of using the steering wheel will remain only good, because it will immerse you in virtual driving.
The connectors are located at the bottom of the steering wheel. The G29 steering style maintains a nice as well as neat profile. The transmission operates in several modes, either in the form of a series valve, gearshift or six-speed gearbox.
Close your eyes and you can practically imagine that you are driving a Ferrari, Lamborghini or Aston Martin. And then there’s the strong, crucial feel for the three different components of the G29: the steering wheel, the pedals, and the cum-joypad.
Download Logitech G29 Software: How to install
The Logitech G29 is a key driving that connects to your computer via a USB port. It differs in its ergonomic shape and light weight, thanks to these hands will be comfortable not only during the working session but also during the day. The wire is covered with rubber, in addition, it is quite flexible, which means that it will NOT cause discomfort when working.
In many cases, logitech G29 drivers windows 10 are not required, because Windows installs software in the background. But if you have another operating system installed then you can download Logitech driving drivers for free on our website.
Download the Logitech G29 driver, and run it. Perform the software installation, make sure everything went well, and perform the test. If the driving does not work properly, try reinstalling the driver. If it does not work after these manipulations, contact Logitech Service Center.
Installing software Logitech G29 on Windows :
Download the Logitech driving software driver. Run it from the Files section and run it. The installation will begin in 4 steps. In the first stage you will need to choose a language. Next you need to connect the driving. In the second stage we choose the type of configuration. When installing the driver in the first place, it is better to leave everything by default. In stage 3, the installation process begins. Stage 4 is the completion of the installation and testing of the driving to work. You can now use the device.back to menu ↑
Logitech G29 Software Specifications
- Wheel spokes: Anodized aluminum
- Wheel cover Hand-stitched leather
- Steering shaft: Steel
- Shifter paddles: Brushed stainless steel
- Mounting clamps: Glass-filled nylon
- Pedal frames and arms: cold-rolled steel
- Pedal faces: Brushed stainless steel
- Pedal piston sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)
1) Download the Logitech G29 Driver and Software.
2) Open the Logitech G29 Driver and Software and click Next. It has an orange icon star-like icon in the middle. Click the icon in the Window Start menu or your Applications folder to open the Logitech G29 Driver and Software. Then click Next in the lower-right corner.
3) Restart your Driving. Turn the Driving over and flip the switch off and then back on again. Your Driving should pair with the receiver automatically.
4) Select “Yes” and then click Next. If the cursor on-screen moves when you move the Driving, click the radio option next to Yes to indicate the correct device is connected. Then click Next.
5) Click Finish.
Download Logitech G29 Software Driver:
|Logitech G29 software download for Windows 64-bit||Download|
|Logitech G29 softwarce download for Windows 32-bit||Download|
|Logitech G29 software download for Mac OS||Download|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to update Logitech G29 driver?
To update your Logitech Logitech G29 driver, you can download the latest drivers from the our website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on it to install it on your computer.
How to uninstall Logitech G29 drivers?
There are a few ways to uninstall Logitech G29. The first way is to go to the control panel and select uninstall a program. From there, you can select Logitech and then uninstall the drivers. You can also use the Logitech Uninstaller tool, which you can download from the website. The third way is to use a driver removal tool such as Driver Sweeper.
Where to download Logitech G29 driver?
Logitech G29 driver downloads can be found on our website. There are several ways to find the drivers you need, including a search bar and a list of popular downloads.