You can download free Logitech G29 drivers from our site. Logitech G29 leather-wrapped steering wheel will immediately delight you with its quality. MOMO steering wheel.
It is connected via a USB cable. The feeling of using the steering wheel will remain only good, because it will immerse you in virtual driving.
The connectors are located at the bottom of the steering wheel. The G29 steering style maintains a nice as well as neat profile. The transmission operates in several modes, either in the form of a series valve, gearshift or six-speed gearbox.
Close your eyes and you can practically imagine that you are driving a Ferrari, Lamborghini or Aston Martin. And then there’s the strong, crucial feel for the three different components of the G29 : the steering wheel, the pedals, and the cum-joypad.
Download Logitech G29 Software: How to install
The Logitech G29 is a key driving that connects to your computer via a USB port. It differs in its ergonomic shape and light weight, thanks to these hands will be comfortable not only during the working session, but also during the day. The wire is covered with rubber, in addition, it is quite flexible, which means that it will NOT cause discomfort when working.
In many cases, logitech G29 drivers windows 10 are not required, because Windows installs software in the background. But if you have another operating system installed then you can download Logitech driving drivers for free on our website.
Download the Logitech G29 driver, and run it. Perform the software installation, making sure everything went well, perform the test. If the driving does not work properly, try reinstalling the driver. If it does not work after these manipulations, contact Logitech Service Center.
Installing software Logitech G29 on Windows :
Download the Logitech driving software driver. Run it from the Files section and run it. Installation will begin in 4 steps. In the first stage you will need to choose a language. Next you need to connect the driving. In the second stage we choose the type of configuration. When installing the driver in the first place, it is better to leave everything by default. In stage 3, the installation process begins. Stage 4 is the completion of the installation and testing of the driving to work. You can now use the device.back to menu ↑
Logitech G29 Software Specifications
- Wheel spokes: Anodized aluminum
- Wheel cover Hand-stitched leather
- Steering shaft: Steel
- Shifter paddles: Brushed stainless steel
- Mounting clamps: Glass-filled nylon
- Pedal frames and arms: cold rolled steel
- Pedal faces: Brushed stainless steel
- Pedal piston sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)
1) Download the Logitech G29 Driver and Software.
2) Open the Logitech G29 Driver and Software and click Next. It has an orange icon star-like icon in the middle. Click the icon in the Window Start menu or your Applications folder to open the Logitech G29 Driver and Software. Then click Next in the lower-right corner.
3) Restart your Driving. Turn the Driving over and flip the switch off and then back on again. Your Driving should pair with the receiver automatically.
4) Select “Yes” and then click Next. If the cursor on-screen moves when you move the Driving, click the radio option next to Yes to indicate the correct device is connected. Then click Next.
5) Click Finish.