You can download free Logitech G Pro drivers from our site.Logitech G Pro Keyboard — Text can be used on desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets, just as easily and conveniently as a regular keyboard connected to a PC. The Logitech Bluetooth® Multi-Device Keyboard G Pro is a unique compact keyboard that lets you join messages and turn on any data on used devices wherever you are.
Convenient Easy-Switch buttons ™ allow you to easily connect up to three devices to the keyboard using Bluetooth® wireless technology and instantly switch between them.
Thanks to the support of settings for the used OS, the functions of the keys change automatically depending on the connected device. This way, you get a familiar layout and the usual arrangement of special key.
Download Logitech G Pro Software: How to install
The Logitech G Pro is a keyboard that connects to your computer via a USB port. It differs in its ergonomic shape and light weight, thanks to these hands will be comfortable not only during the working session, but also during the day. The wire is covered with rubber, in addition, it is quite flexible, which means that it will NOT cause discomfort when working.
In many cases, logitech G Pro drivers windows 10 are not required, because Windows installs software in the background. But if you have another operating system installed then you can download Logitech keyboard drivers for free on our website.
Download the Logitech G Pro mac driver, and run it. Perform the software installation, making sure everything went well, perform the test. If the keyboard does not work properly, try reinstalling the driver. If it does not work after these manipulations, contact Logitech Service Center.
Installing software Logitech G Pro on Windows and Mac OS:
Download the Logitech G Pro software driver. Run it from the Files section and run it. Installation will begin in 4 steps. In the first stage you will need to choose a language. Next you need to connect the keyboard. In the second stage we choose the type of configuration. When installing the driver in the first place, it is better to leave everything by default. In stage 3, the installation process begins. Stage 4 is the completion of the installation and testing of the keyboard to work. You can now use the device.back to menu ↑
Logitech G Pro Software Specifications
- Height: 1.3 in (34 mm)
- Width: 14.2 in (361 mm)
- Depth: 6.02 in (153 mm)
GX BLUE CLICKY SWITCHES
- Actuation distance: 0.1 in (2.0 mm)
- Actuation force: 1.8 oz (50 g)
- Total travel distance: 0.14 in (3.7 mm)
1) Download the Logitech G Pro Driver and Software.
2) Open the Logitech G Pro Driver and Software and click Next. It has an orange icon star-like icon in the middle. Click the icon in the Window Start menu or your Applications folder to open the Logitech G Pro Driver and Software. Then click Next in the lower-right corner.
3) Restart your Keyboard. Turn the Keyboard over and flip the switch off and then back on again. Your Keyboard should pair with the receiver automatically.
4) Select “Yes” and then click Next. If the cursor on-screen moves when you move the Keyboard, click the radio option next to Yes to indicate the correct device is connected. Then click Next.
5) Click Finish.