You can download free Logitech G Force Pro drivers from our site. Logitech G Force Pro leather-wrapped steering wheel will immediately delight you with its quality. MOMO steering wheel.
It is connected via a USB cable. The feeling of using the steering wheel will remain only good, because it will immerse you in virtual driving.
The connectors are located at the bottom of the steering wheel. The G Force Pro steering style maintains a nice as well as neat profile. The transmission operates in several modes, either in the form of a series valve, gearshift or six-speed gearbox.
Close your eyes and you can practically imagine that you are driving a Ferrari, Lamborghini or Aston Martin. And then there’s the strong, crucial feel for the three different components of the G Force Pro : the steering wheel, the pedals, and the cum-joypad.
Download Logitech G Force Pro Software: How to install
The Logitech G Force Pro is a key driving that connects to your computer via a USB port. It differs in its ergonomic shape and light weight, thanks to these hands will be comfortable not only during the working session, but also during the day. The wire is covered with rubber, in addition, it is quite flexible, which means that it will NOT cause discomfort when working.
In many cases, logitech G Force Pro drivers windows 10 are not required, because Windows installs software in the background. But if you have another operating system installed then you can download Logitech driving drivers for free on our website.
Download the Logitech G Force Pro driver, and run it. Perform the software installation, making sure everything went well, perform the test. If the driving does not work properly, try reinstalling the driver. If it does not work after these manipulations, contact Logitech Service Center.
Installing software Logitech G Force Pro on Windows :
Download the Logitech driving software driver. Run it from the Files section and run it. Installation will begin in 4 steps. In the first stage you will need to choose a language. Next you need to connect the driving. In the second stage we choose the type of configuration. When installing the driver in the first place, it is better to leave everything by default. In stage 3, the installation process begins. Stage 4 is the completion of the installation and testing of the driving to work. You can now use the device.back to menu ↑
Logitech G Force Pro Software Specifications
|Wheel||G Force Pro|
|Product Type||wheel, pedals and gear shift lever set|
|Min RAM Size||256 MB|
|Type||gear shift lever|
To uninstall and reinstall the driver G Force Pro , you need to do:
- Disconnect the device from the computer.
- Turn off the power of the device if the device has a separate power source.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-click the driving, right-click the driving icon in use, and then click Delete.
- Restart the computer.
|Logitech G Force Pro software download for Windows 64-bit||Dowload|
|Logitech G Force Pro software download for Windows 32-bit||Dowload|
1) Download the Logitech G Force Pro Driver and Software.
2) Open the Logitech G Force Pro Driver and Software and click Next. It has an orange icon star-like icon in the middle. Click the icon in the Window Start menu or your Applications folder to open the Logitech G Force Pro Driver and Software. Then click Next in the lower-right corner.
3) Restart your Driving. Turn the Driving over and flip the switch off and then back on again. Your Driving should pair with the receiver automatically.
4) Select “Yes” and then click Next. If the cursor on-screen moves when you move the Driving, click the radio option next to Yes to indicate the correct device is connected. Then click Next.
5) Click Finish.