You can download free Logitech F310 drivers from our site. The key feature of the Logitech F310 is simultaneous support for both Xlnput and Directlnput.
Switching between them is done using a mechanical lever on the body. Logitech gamepad in Xlnput mode is displayed as Xbox 360 Controller, in Directlnput as Rumblepad 2. In games with Xlnput support, the Microsoft layout works well, if you go to DirectInput, you can program the buttons using proprietary software.
The design of the F310 , F510 and F310 is a reflection of the Logitech classics, but there was a difference in the length of the gamepad handles, they were reduced. The configuration of the cutouts at the bottom was changed. All changes have dramatically affected ergonomics.
Download Logitech F310 Software: How to install
The Logitech F310 is a key gamepad that connects to your computer via a USB port. It differs in its ergonomic shape and light weight, thanks to these hands will be comfortable not only during the working session, but also during the day. The wire is covered with rubber, in addition, it is quite flexible, which means that it will NOT cause discomfort when working.
In many cases, logitech F310 drivers windows 10 are not required, because Windows installs software in the background. But if you have another operating system installed then you can download Logitech gamepad drivers for free on our website.
Download the Logitech F310 mac driver, and run it. Perform the software installation, making sure everything went well, perform the test. If the gamepad does not work properly, try reinstalling the driver. If it does not work after these manipulations, contact Logitech Service Center.
Installing software Logitech F310 on Windows and Mac OS:
Download the Logitech F310software driver. Run it from the Files section and run it. Installation will begin in 4 steps. In the first stage you will need to choose a language. Next you need to connect the gamepad. In the second stage we choose the type of configuration. When installing the driver in the first place, it is better to leave everything by default. In stage 3, the installation process begins. Stage 4 is the completion of the installation and testing of the gamepad to work. You can now use the device.back to menu ↑
Logitech F310 Software Specifications
|Management||10 programmable buttons|
|Programmable left and right chickens|
|Two programmable analog mini-joysticks|
|Programmable manipulator with eight degrees of freedom|
|Mode button||Flight simulation mode or sport mode|
|On / Off button vibration|
|Gateway functions||Twin-motor vibration feedback system|
|Features||With Xinput mode|
To uninstall and reinstall the F310 driver, you need to do:
- Disconnect the device from the computer.
- Turn off the power of the device if the device has a separate power source.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-click the gamepad, right-click the gamepad icon in use, and then click Delete.
- Restart the computer.
Download Logitech F310 Software Driver:
|Logitech F310 software download for Windows 64-bit||Dowload|
|Logitech F310 software download for Windows 32-bit||Dowload|
|Logitech F310 software download for Mac OS||Dowload|
1) Download the Logitech Unifying Software.
2) Open the Logitech Unifying Software and click Next. It has an orange icon star-like icon in the middle. Click the icon in the Window Start menu or your Applications folder to open the Logitech Unifying Software. Then click Next in the lower-right corner.
3) Restart your mouse. Turn the mouse over and flip the switch off and then back on again. Your mouse should pair with the receiver automatically.
4) Select “Yes” and then click Next. If the cursor on-screen moves when you move the mouse, click the radio option next to Yes to indicate the correct device is connected. Then click Next.
5) Click Finish.
STEAM BIG PICTURE
Play on your TV. Pair the F310 with Big Picture and navigate Steam, surf the web, play games and more from the comfort of your couch. Bring your entire library of Steam games to the living room, grab your F310, sit back, and enjoy.