You can download free Logitech CONNECT driver from our site. The stand is at eye level. use this device.The basic system has controls for cam pan, tilt and zoom, answer phone calls and hang, zoom up, decrease, and mute. These controls are played on the remote control.
The basic system has controls for cam pan, tilt and zoom, answer phone calls and hang, zoom up, decrease, and mute. These controls are played on the remote control.
Download Logitech CONNECT Software: How to install
The Logitech CONNECT driver is a key conference that connects to your computer via a USB port. It differs in its ergonomic shape and light weight, thanks to these hands will be comfortable not only during the working session, but also during the day. The wire is covered with rubber, in addition, it is quite flexible, which means that it will NOT cause discomfort when working.
In many cases, logitech CONNECT drivers windows 10 are not required, because Windows installs software in the background. But if you have another operating system installed then you can download Logitech webcam drivers for free on our website.
Download the Logitech CONNECT mac driver, and run it. Perform the software installation, making sure everything went well, perform the test. If the webcam does not work properly, try reinstalling the driver. If it does not work after these manipulations, contact Logitech Service Center.
Installing software Driver CONNECT on Windows and Mac OS:
Download the Logitech conference software driver. Run it from the Files section and run it. Installation will begin in 4 steps. In the first stage you will need to choose a language. Next you need to connect the conference. In the second stage we choose the type of configuration. When installing the driver in the first place, it is better to leave everything by default. In stage 3, the installation process begins. Stage 4 is the completion of the installation and testing of the conference to work. You can now use the device.back to menu ↑
Logitech CONNECT Software Specifications
|Height||17.00 in (431.8 mm)|
|Width||4.25 in (107.95 mm)|
|Depth||4.25 in (107.95 mm)|
|Weight||11.20 oz (317.515 g)|
To uninstall and reinstall the CONNECT driver, you need to do:
- Disconnect the device from the computer.
- Turn off the power of the device if the device has a separate power source.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-click the conference, right-click the conference icon in use, and then click Delete.
- Restart the computer.
1) Download the Logitech CONNECT Driver And Software.
2) Open the Logitech CONNECT Driver And Software and click Next. It has an orange icon star-like icon in the middle. Click the icon in the Window Start menu or your Applications folder to open the Logitech CONNECT Driver And Software. Then click Next in the lower-right corner.
3) Restart your Conference. Turn the Conference over and flip the switch off and then back on again. Your Conference should pair with the receiver automatically.
4) Select “Yes” and then click Next. If the cursor on-screen moves when you move the Conference, click the radio option next to Yes to indicate the correct device is connected. Then click Next.
5) Click Finish.
Download Logitech CONNECT Software Driver:
|Logitech CONNECT software download for Windows 64-bit||Download|
|Logitech CONNECT softwarce download for Windows 32-bit||Download|
|Logitech CONNECT software download for Mac OS||Download|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to update Logitech CONNECT driver?
To update your Logitech Logitech CONNECT driver, you can download the latest drivers from the our website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on it to install it on your computer.
How to uninstall Logitech CONNECT drivers?
There are a few ways to uninstall Logitech CONNECT. The first way is to go to the control panel and select uninstall a program. From there, you can select Logitech and then uninstall the drivers. You can also use the Logitech Uninstaller tool, which you can download from the website. The third way is to use a driver removal tool such as Driver Sweeper.
Where to download Logitech CONNECT driver?
Logitech CONNECT driver downloads can be found on our website. There are several ways to find the drivers you need, including a search bar and a list of popular downloads.