Brio 4K is clearly a good choice.
The camera goes to a single USB cable. Leading VC software certificates make it easy to use video conferencing software. The camera is made in an innovative style, will look harmonious in your work environment.
The Logi Tune Desktop app simplifies personal device control and customization on select models, including Brio. The mini app works unobtrusively on your screen for uninterrupted video collaboration, providing zoom in/out, color presets, color adjustments, set manual focus, and enables easy download of firmware updates.
Download Logitech Brio 4K Software: How to install
The Logitech Brio 4K is a key webcam that connects to your computer via a USB port. It differs in its ergonomic shape and light weight, thanks to these hands will be comfortable not only during the working session, but also during the day. The wire is covered with rubber, in addition, it is quite flexible, which means that it will NOT cause discomfort when working.
In many cases, logitech Brio 4K drivers windows 10 are not required, because Windows installs software in the background. But if you have another operating system installed then you can download Logitech webcam drivers for free on our website.
Download the Logitech Brio 4K mac driver, and run it. Perform the software installation, making sure everything went well, perform the test. If the webcam does not work properly, try reinstalling the driver. If it does not work after these manipulations, contact Logitech Service Center.
Installing software Logitech Brio 4K on Windows and Mac OS:
Download the Logitech webcam software driver. Run it from the Files section and run it. Installation will begin in 4 steps. In the first stage you will need to choose a language. Next you need to connect the webcam. In the second stage we choose the type of configuration. When installing the driver in the first place, it is better to leave everything by default. In stage 3, the installation process begins. Stage 4 is the completion of the installation and testing of the webcam to work. You can now use the device.back to menu ↑
Logitech Brio 4K Software Specifications
|Categories||Camera & Remote|
|Camera & Remote||Brio 4K|
|System Requirements||Recommended CPU = Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or better|
|Cable Length||3 meters (10 feet)|
To uninstall and reinstall the Brio 4K driver, you need to do:
- Turn off the power of the device if the device has a separate power source.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-click the webcam, right-click the webcam icon in use, and then click Delete.
- Restart the computer.
- Windows 7 or later (Windows 8.1 or higher required for resolutions greater than 1080p)
- macOS 10.10 or later
- Chrome OS™
- 2 GB RAM or more needed for 1080p video streaming
- 1GB is typically needed for streaming 720p
One USB 2 or USB 3 port (4K recording and streaming requires a USB 3.0 port and compatible third party software)Compatible with Microsoft DirectShowWorks with popular calling platforms.back to menu ↑
1) Download the Logitech Brio 4K Driver and Software.
2) Open the Logitech Brio 4K Driver and Software and click Next. It has an orange icon star-like icon in the middle. Click the icon in the Window Start menu or your Applications folder to open the Logitech Brio 4K Driver and Software. Then click Next in the lower-right corner.
3) Restart your Webcam. Turn the Webcam over and flip the switch off and then back on again. Your Webcam should pair with the receiver automatically.
4) Select “Yes” and then click Next. If the cursor on-screen moves when you move the Webcam, click the radio option next to Yes to indicate the correct device is connected. Then click Next.
5) Click Finish.
Download Logitech Brio 4K Software Driver:
|Logitech Brio 4K software download for Windows 64-bit||Download|
|Logitech Brio 4K softwarce download for Windows 32-bit||Download|
|Logitech Brio 4K software download for Mac OS||Download|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to update Logitech Brio 4K driver?
To update your Logitech Logitech Brio 4K driver, you can download the latest drivers from the our website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on it to install it on your computer.
How to uninstall Logitech Brio 4K drivers?
There are a few ways to uninstall Logitech Brio 4K. The first way is to go to the control panel and select uninstall a program. From there, you can select Logitech and then uninstall the drivers. You can also use the Logitech Uninstaller tool, which you can download from the website. The third way is to use a driver removal tool such as Driver Sweeper.
Where to download Logitech Brio 4K driver?
Logitech Brio 4K driver downloads can be found on our website. There are several ways to find the drivers you need, including a search bar and a list of popular downloads.